Monday, June 20, 2011

In the words of Alice Cooper...."School's out for SUMMER!"

Yes, sadly it is that time of year when fellow educators like myself, go into recharge mode!!! Have no fear as the Blog don't stop here!!!  As usual I will bore you with my food adventures!  You never know where I'll be a bloggin from!  I will leave you with this one for the grill during the good ole summertime!  Time to jump in the pool now, so lata!!!

Grill Pizza Dough:
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (one 1/4-ounce envelope)
2 cups warm water (105 to 115 degrees F)
5 to 5 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting, preferably organic
2 teaspoons fine sea salt


grill as shown above the use your imagination to create a Pizza with whatever
 you can dream up!

Grilled White Pie White Pizza
  shrimp?
Feta and Greek Kalamata Olives with Tzatziki Sauce!


Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment